Friday, July 7, 2017

Cartier Bracelets - Friday Favorites

In this post - Cartier Bracelets 

Let's take a look at some pretty jewelry... the bracelets from Cartier.
FYI I am not paid to write this post (haha I wish!!) I just like them!


Now, I am not much of a jewelry person. What I mean by that is... I don't have a ton of fancy jewelry. Like just my ring. 
I don't even have pierced ears (who's a wimp about the needle? this person.)

So I was daydreaming about gorgeous bracelets that I'll never own.
That's okay. We can all daydream. Isn't that the point of this blog? 

Check out this bracelet! 



Oh la la! a diamond cuff!




For every day jewelry, this seems like a nice piece!


But I like the cat ones!


The amulette de Cartier collection is a newer one with tons of colors.


The Love bracelet is iconic. You have to use a screwdriver to take it on and off.


I do like the Juste Un Clou collection too.


Someone wearing the love and juste un clou bracelets.

This art nouveau bangle is so fun!

Ah! More cats!

I like this one that looks like a rope tie!


Time for some showstoppers!



Well wasn't that fun?

Which one is YOUR favorite? I think my answer is YES. I would take any of them!

images are from Cartier.



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!